Bangor On Tap
February 9, 2019
The 5th Annual Bangor on Tap is coming to the Cross Insurance Center on Saturday, February 9th with a VIP Session and two General Admission Sessions! Sample over 100 releases from some of America’s best craft breweries!Buy Tickets Now
- Ticket prices will increase $10 at the door if the sessions are not sold out.
- On site parking is available and can be accessed from Buck Street.
- Designated Driver tickets are $10 and are available at the door only.
- If the event sells out in advance, DD tickets will still be available at the door.
- Must be 21 years or older, no children can attend.
- No outside food or beverage. This includes pretzel necklaces, they will be available inside.
- All food and non-alcoholic beverages will be sold by the Cross Insurance Center.
- ID check will begin approximately 30 minutes prior to doors opening.
- There will be a line upon entering but it will move quickly.
- Everyone who has their ticket, can proceed to the same entry line.
- Last call will be at 3:50pm and 8:50pm.
- Attendees may not leave with any beer, no exceptions will be made.
- Avoid ticketing fees by buying tickets at the box office. Trusted Choice Box Office at the Cross Insurance Center is located at 515 Main Street in Bangor. They’re open Monday – Friday 10AM to 5PM. Hours are subject to change.
Bangor On Tap
515 Main Street Bangor, Maine 04401
Find Your New Favorite Brewery
2 Feet Brewing
Allagash Brewing Company
Bangor Beer Company
Belfast Bay Brewing Company
Berkshire Brewing Company (B.B.C.)
South Deerfield, MA
Blank Canvas Brewery (Maine)
Dogfish Head Craft Brewery
Flying Dog Brewery
Geary Brewing Company- New Englandu2019s First Craft Brewery
St. James's Gate, Dublin
Lagunitas Brewing Company
Lone Pine Brewing Company
Magic Hat Brewing Company
South Burlington, VT
Mainiac Hard Cider by Ricker Hill
Marsh Island Brewing
Norumbega Cidery LLC
New Gloucester, ME
Sebago Brewing Company
Smuttynose Brewing Co.
Southern Tier Brewing Company
Two Roads Brewing Company
Live music and beer go together like hops and barley. That’s why we’re scouting out the best local bands to perform for you while you’re sipping some of the country’s best craft beer. Check back closer to the event date for an announcement of the band scheduled to perform.
Nothing goes down smoother with craft beer than great food! We’re busy curating some of the area’s favorite local food options to keep your munchies satisfied. Check back closer to the event date for a list of food that will be served at the event.
As if drinking weren’t fun enough all on its own, we’ve got some awesome activities to test your skills while you sip the day away. Find a friend and partake in a bit of friendly competition over a game of Kan Jam, Ladder Golf, Corn Hole or Crown Hole (a cross between corn hole quarters)! Don’t say we didn’t warn ya’, but luckily for those who lose, the drinks are already paid for.
Designated Driver Tickets
Designated driver tickets are ONLY sold at the event, on the DAY OF the event. DD tickets are $10 and will always be available, regardless of whether or not the event is sold out. In order to qualify for a DD ticket, you must present valid 21+ ID and you must be accompanying a paying attendee. Please go to the box office before the session begins to purchase your DD tickets and claim your status as the most awesome friend ever.
Join the Text Club!
It’s never been so easy to stay in touch + WIN!