Binghamton On Tap
Binghamton, New York
February 23, 2019
You’re invited to the 5th annual Binghamton on Tap! We’ll be serving up craft beer samples galore straight to your sampling glasses on February 23rd. It’s all going down at the DoubleTree by Hilton with two tasting sessions available including a brand new VIP session! We’ll keep the good times going all day long with live music, great vendors and delicious food available for purchase.Buy Tickets Now
- Designated Driver tickets are $10 and are available at the door only.
- Group Tickets will NOT be available for purchase on the day of the event (in-person or online). On event day, all members of the group must be present to enter together at the same time with the Group Ticket
- If the event sells out in advance, DD tickets will still be available.
- All attendees must be 21 years or older; no children can attend.
- No outside food or beverage, but pretzel necklaces are encouraged.
- ID check will begin approximately 30 minutes prior to doors opening.
- There will be a line upon entering but it will move quickly.
- Everyone who has their ticket, can proceed to the same entry line.
- Last pour will be 10 minutes prior to the session ending time. This means no samples will be poured after this time.
- Attendees may not leave with any beer, no exceptions will be made.
Binghamton On Tap
225 Water Street Binghamton, New York 13901
Find Your New Favorite Brewery
Live music and beer go together like hops and barley. That’s why we’re scouting out the best local bands to perform for you while you’re sipping some of the country’s best craft beer. Check back closer to the event date for an announcement of the band scheduled to perform.
Nothing goes down smoother with craft beer than great food! We’re busy curating some of the area’s favorite local food options to keep your munchies satisfied. Check back closer to the event date for a list of food that will be served at the event.
As if drinking weren’t fun enough all on its own, we’ve got some awesome activities to test your skills while you sip the day away. Find a friend and partake in a bit of friendly competition over a game of Kan Jam, Ladder Golf, Corn Hole or Crown Hole (a cross between corn hole quarters)! Don’t say we didn’t warn ya’, but luckily for those who lose, the drinks are already paid for.
We’re teaming up with the beautiful DoubleTree by Hilton Binghamton to provide Binghamton on Tap attendees with an affordable night’s stay in town. Enjoy yourself with dozens of craft beer samples, then spend a relaxing night at the DoubleTree. Mention “Binghamton On Tap” when booking your hotel to secure the promotional rate.
Join the Text Club!
It’s never been so easy to stay in touch + WIN!
Designated Driver Tickets
Designated driver tickets are ONLY sold at the event, on the DAY OF the event. DD tickets are $10 and will always be available, regardless of whether or not the event is sold out. In order to qualify for a DD ticket, you must present valid 21+ ID and you must be accompanying a paying attendee. Please go to the box office before the session begins to purchase your DD tickets and claim your status as the most awesome friend ever.