Buffalo On Tap
Buffalo, New York
April 24, 2021
We’re excited to announce that Buffalo on Tap will be Saturday, April 24th at the Buffalo Niagara Convention Center! Tickets will go on-sale once we have guidance from state and local health officials.Buy Tickets Now
Find Your New Favorite Brewery
With the evolving situation with the COVID-19 pandemic, tickets for this event will not go on-sale until there is clearance from local and state health officials. Sign up for our newsletter to be notified when tickets go on-sale. Prior to tickets becoming available, we will provide an overview of the safety precautions that will be taken.
Nothing goes down smoother with craft beer than great food! We’re busy curating some awesome food options to keep your munchies satisfied. Check back closer to the event date for a list of food that will be served at the event.
As if drinking weren’t fun enough all on its own, we’ve got some awesome activities to test your skills while you sip the day away. Find a friend and partake in a bit of friendly competition over a game of Kan Jam, Ladder Golf, Corn Hole or Crown Hole (a cross between corn hole quarters)! Don’t say we didn’t warn ya’, but luckily for those who lose, the drinks are already paid for.
- Designated Driver tickets are $10 and are available at the door only.
- Group Tickets will NOT be available for purchase on the day of the event (in-person or online). On event day, all members of the group must be present to enter together at the same time with the Group Ticket
- If the event sells out in advance, DD tickets will still be available.
- All attendees must be 21 years or older; no children can attend.
- No outside food or beverage, but pretzel necklaces are encouraged.
- ID check will begin approximately 30 minutes prior to doors opening.
- There will be a line upon entering but it will move quickly.
- Everyone who has their ticket, can proceed to the same entry line.
- Last pour will be 10 minutes prior to the session ending time. This means no samples will be poured after this time.
- Attendees may not leave with any beer, no exceptions will be made.
- Beer list is subject to availability and could change from the above.
Buffalo On Tap
153 Franklin Street Buffalo, New York 14202
Designated Driver Tickets
Designated driver tickets are ONLY sold at the event, on the DAY OF the event. DD tickets are $10 and will always be available, regardless of whether or not the event is sold out. In order to qualify for a DD ticket, you must present valid 21+ ID and you must be accompanying a paying attendee. Please go to the box office before the session begins to purchase your DD tickets and claim your status as the most awesome friend ever.