CT on Tap
September 23, 2017
CT on Tap is back for its 4th year on Saturday, September 23rd at Ives Concert Park from 3pm – 6pm (VIP at 2pm). This 3-hour premium event will showcase 100+ releases from some of America’s best craft breweries. Attendees will receive an unlimited sampling of beers in an atmosphere filled with live music, delicious food, and great vendors.Buy Tickets Now
Find Your New Favorite Brewery
Live music and craft beer go together like hops and barley, which is why we’re excited to welcome The Tone Shifters to the festival. Rock out with these local favorites while sipping brews from across the nation.
Nothing goes down smoother with craft beer than great food! We’re busy curating some of the area’s favorite local food options to keep your munchies satisfied. Check back closer to the event date for a list of food that will be served at the event.
As if drinking weren’t fun enough all on its own, we’ve got some awesome activities to test your skills while you sip the day away. Find a friend and partake in a bit of friendly competition over a game of Kan Jam, Ladder Golf, Corn Hole, Crown Hole (a cross between corn hole quarters) or Beer Pong! Don’t say we didn’t warn ya’, but luckily for those who lose, the drinks are already paid for.
- Designated Driver tickets are $10 and are available at the door only.
- Group Tickets will NOT be available for purchase on the day of the event (in-person or online). On event day, all members of the group must be present to enter together at the same time with the Group Ticket
- If the event sells out in advance, DD tickets will still be available.
- All attendees must be 21 years or older; no children can attend.
- No outside food or beverage, but pretzel necklaces are encouraged.
- ID check will begin approximately 30 minutes prior to doors opening.
- There will be a line upon entering but it will move quickly.
- Everyone who has their ticket, can proceed to the same entry line.
- Last call will be 10 minutes prior to each session ending.
- Attendees may not leave with any beer, no exceptions will be made.