Honolulu On Tap
March 24, 2018
Ale-loha! The 3rd annual Honolulu on Tap is headed back to the Pineapple State on Saturday, March 24th, 2018. Hula your way through the Neal Blaisdell Center to sample 130+ craft beer styles from 65 of America’s favorite breweries. Pick from three pouring sessions this year: our always popular VIP early-access session from 12-4pm or one of our general admission sessions from 1-4PM and 6-9PM. Trade your lei for a pretzel necklaces and peruse local food & retail vendors while rocking out to live music!Buy Tickets Now
Find Your New Favorite Brewery
Live music and beer go together like hops and barley. That’s why we’re scouting out the best local bands to perform for you while you’re sipping some of the country’s best craft beer. Check back closer to the event date for an announcement of the band scheduled to perform.
Nothing goes down smoother with craft beer than great food! We’re busy curating some of the area’s favorite local food options to keep your munchies satisfied. Check back closer to the event date for a list of food that will be served at the event.
As if drinking weren’t fun enough all on its own, we’ve got some awesome activities to test your skills while you sip the day away. Find a friend and partake in a bit of friendly competition over a game of Kan Jam, Ladder Golf, Corn Hole or Crown Hole (a cross between corn hole quarters)! Don’t say we didn’t warn ya’, but luckily for those who lose, the drinks are already paid for.
- Designated Driver tickets are $10 and are available at the door only.
- Group Tickets will NOT be available for purchase on the day of the event (in-person or online). On event day, all members of the group must be present to enter together at the same time with the Group Ticket
- If the event sells out in advance, DD tickets will still be available.
- All attendees must be 21 years or older; no children can attend.
- No outside food or beverage, but pretzel necklaces are encouraged.
- ID check will begin approximately 30 minutes prior to doors opening.
- There will be a line upon entering but it will move quickly.
- Everyone who has their ticket, can proceed to the same entry line.
- Last pour will be 10 minutes prior to the session ending time. This means no samples will be poured after this time.
- Attendees may not leave with any beer, no exceptions will be made.
Designated Driver Tickets
Designated driver tickets are ONLY sold at the event, on the DAY OF the event. DD tickets are $10 and will always be available, regardless of whether or not the event is sold out. In order to qualify for a DD ticket, you must present valid 21+ year old ID and you must be accompanying a paying attendee. Please go to the box office before the session begins to purchase your DD tickets and claim your status as the most awesome friend ever. And, don’t forget to snap pics of all the shenanigans so you can remind your friends of all the hilarious moments from the day that they may or may not remember!