Honolulu On Tap
March 30, 2019
Honolulu on Tap is coming to the Blaisdell Exhibition Hall on Saturday, March 30th! Sample over 130 releases from some of America’s best craft breweries. Plus hang out in an atmosphere filled with live music, delicious food available for purchase, and great vendors.Buy Tickets Now
- Festival takes place in the Exhibit Hall.
- Parking cost is $8 per car.
- Designated Driver tickets are $10 and are available at the door only.
- If the event sells out in advance, DD tickets will still be available at the door.
- Must be 21 years or older, no children can attend.
- No outside food or beverage – BUT, pretzel necklaces are encouraged.
- ID check will begin approximately 30 minutes prior to doors opening.
- There will be a line upon entering but it will move quickly.
- Everyone who has their ticket, can proceed to the same entry line.
- Last pour will be at 4:50pm and 8:50pm.
- Attendees may not leave with any beer, no exceptions will be made.
- Avoid some Ticketmaster fees by visiting the Neal Blaisdell Center Box Office Monday through Friday between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m.
Honolulu On Tap
777 Ward Avenue Honolulu, Hawaii 96814
Find Your New Favorite Brewery
Live music and beer go together like hops and barley. That’s why we’re scouting out the best local bands to perform for you while you’re sipping some of the country’s best craft beer. Check back closer to the event date for an announcement of the band scheduled to perform.
Nothing goes down smoother with craft beer than great food! We’re busy curating some of the area’s favorite local food options to keep your munchies satisfied. Check back closer to the event date for a list of food that will be served at the event.
As if drinking weren’t fun enough all on its own, we’ve got some awesome activities to test your skills while you sip the day away. Find a friend and partake in a bit of friendly competition over a game of Kan Jam, Ladder Golf, Corn Hole or Crown Hole (a cross between corn hole quarters)! Don’t say we didn’t warn ya’, but luckily for those who lose, the drinks are already paid for.
Designated Driver Tickets
Designated driver tickets are ONLY sold at the event, on the DAY OF the event. DD tickets are $10 and will always be available, regardless of whether or not the event is sold out. In order to qualify for a DD ticket, you must present valid 21+ ID and you must be accompanying a paying attendee. Please go to the box office before the session begins to purchase your DD tickets and claim your status as the most awesome friend ever.