Hudson River Craft Beer Festival
Beacon, New York
September 15, 2018
The 6th Annual Hudson River Craft Beer Festival is coming to Riverfront Park in Beacon on Saturday, September 15th from 1:30pm-5:30pm, or upgrade to VIP from 12:30pm-5:30pm! Sample over 150 releases from some of America's best craft breweries!Buy Tickets Now
Go with Friends!
Going with a big group? Score 10 tickets for the price of 8 with the links below!
Let’s be honest — drinking is great, but drinking with friends is even better. And just when you thought it couldn’t be greater, we’re giving you and 9 of your friends one heck of a deal on 10-packs of tickets. Grab your drinking buddies and enjoy ten tickets for the price of eight! With all those savings, you can even treat yourself to some delicious chow while you’re drinking with us. What are you waiting for? Grab 9 buddies and click the link below!
Bring your friends & earn free tickets!
- Designated Driver tickets are $10 and are available at the door only.
- Group Tickets will NOT be available for purchase on the day of the event (in-person or online). On event day, all members of the group must be present to enter together at the same time with the Group Ticket
- If the event sells out in advance, DD tickets will still be available.
- All attendees must be 21 years or older; no children can attend.
- No outside food or beverage, but pretzel necklaces are encouraged.
- ID check will begin approximately 30 minutes prior to doors opening.
- There will be a line upon entering but it will move quickly.
- Everyone who has their ticket, can proceed to the same entry line.
- Last pour will be 10 minutes prior to the session ending time. This means no samples will be poured after this time.
- Attendees may not leave with any beer, no exceptions will be made.
Hudson River Craft Beer Festival
1 Flynn Drive Beacon, New York 12508
Find Your New Favorite Brewery
Lake George, NY
Angry Orchard Cider Company
Broken Bow Brewery
Brouwerij St. Bernardus
Bull and Barrel Brew Pub
Captain Lawrence Brewing Company
Coney Island Brewery
Crooked Stave Artisan Beer Project
Crossroads Brewing Company
DuClaw Brewing Company
New Paltz, NY
Grimm Artisanal Ales
Gun Hill Brewing Company
Jack's Abby Craft Lagers
Mill House Brewing Company
Newburgh Brewing Co.
Nine Pin Cider Works
Poughkeepsie Spirit Works Inc.
Rip Van Winkle Brewing Co
Rushing Duck Brewing Company
Westbrook Brewing Co.
Mt Pleasant, SC
Yonkers Brewing Co.
Zero Gravity Craft Brewery
Live music and beer go together like hops and barley. That’s why we’re scouting out the best local bands to perform for you while you’re sipping some of the country’s best craft beer. Check back closer to the event date for an announcement of the band scheduled to perform.
Nothing goes down smoother with craft beer than great food! We’re busy curating some of the area’s favorite local food options to keep your munchies satisfied. Check back closer to the event date for a list of food that will be served at the event.
As if drinking weren’t fun enough all on its own, we’ve got some awesome activities to test your skills while you sip the day away. Find a friend and partake in a bit of friendly competition over a game of Kan Jam, Ladder Golf, Corn Hole or Crown Hole (a cross between corn hole quarters)! Don’t say we didn’t warn ya’, but luckily for those who lose, the drinks are already paid for.
Try the brews that your Grandparents drank. From Ballantine to Schaefer, you can try them at the Hudson River Craft Beer Festival!
Designated Driver Tickets
Designated driver tickets are ONLY sold at the event, on the DAY OF the event. DD tickets are $10 and will always be available, regardless of whether or not the event is sold out. In order to qualify for a DD ticket, you must present valid 21+ ID and you must be accompanying a paying attendee. Please go to the box office before the session begins to purchase your DD tickets and claim your status as the most awesome friend ever.