Portland On Tap Winter Warm Up
January 26, 2018
What better way to pre-game for the 4th annual Portland On Tap than with a brand-new sampling event the night beforehand?! This year, we’re introducing the inaugural Portland On Tap Winter Warm Up, a night dedicated to seasonal selections that are sure to warm up your palate and spirits. Join us Friday night to enjoy winter styles of craft beers and ciders from over 30 breweries & cideries along with live music, fun & games & local vendors!Buy Tickets Now
Portland on Tap
The day after the Winter Warm Up, join us for the fourth annual Portland on Tap on Saturday, January 27th! We’ll have 120+ craft beers from more than 60 breweries available for sampling.
- Paid parking is available at the Spring Street Parking Garage at 45 Spring Street (next to the Civic Center with entrances on Spring St. and Free St.)
- Designated Driver tickets are $10 and are available at the door only.
- If the event sells out in advance, DD tickets will still be available at the door.
- Group tickets will NOT be available for purchase on the day of the event (in-person or online).
- Must be 21 years or older, no children can attend.
- Last POUR will be at 8:50pm. This means no samples will be poured after this time.
- No outside food or beverage — BUT, pretzel necklaces are encouraged.
- ID check will begin approximately 30 minutes prior to doors opening.
- There will be a line upon entering but it will move quickly.
- Everyone who has their ticket can proceed to the same entry line.
- Event is rain or shine.
- Attendees may not leave with any beer, no exceptions will be made.
- See our FAQs page for additional information and questions.
Find Your New Favorite Brewery
Allagash Brewing Company
Baxter Brewing Co.
Dogfish Head Craft Brewery
South Portland, ME
Hidden Cove Brewing Company
Smuttynose Brewing Co.
Southern Tier Brewing Company
von Trapp Brewing
Live music and beer go together like hops and barley. That’s why we’re scouting out the best local bands to perform for you while you’re sipping some of the country’s best craft beer. Check back closer to the event date for an announcement of the band scheduled to perform.
Nothing goes down smoother with craft beer than great food! We’re busy curating some of the area’s favorite local food options to keep your munchies satisfied. Check back closer to the event date for a list of food that will be served at the event.
As if drinking weren’t fun enough all on its own, we’ve got some awesome activities to test your skills while you sip the day away. Find a friend and partake in a bit of friendly competition over a game of Kan Jam, Ladder Golf, Corn Hole or Crown Hole (a cross between corn hole quarters)! Don’t say we didn’t warn ya’, but luckily for those who lose, the drinks are already paid for.
Designated Driver Tickets
Designated driver tickets are ONLY sold at the event, on the DAY OF the event. DD tickets are $10 and will always be available, regardless of whether or not the event is sold out. In order to qualify for a DD ticket, you must present valid 21+ year old ID and you must be accompanying a paying attendee. Please go to the box office before the session begins to purchase your DD tickets and claim your status as the most awesome friend ever. And, don’t forget to snap pics of all the shenanigans so you can remind your friends of all the hilarious moments from the day that they may or may not remember!