Portland On Tap
January 26, 2019
The 5th Annual Portland on Tap will be pouring up good times and great beer at the Cross Insurance Arena starting on Friday, January 26th with our on Saturday, January 26th, 2019 from 12-9pm! Pick from two general admission sessions or go VIP early-access to sample 120+ craft beers from over 60 breweries!Buy Tickets Now
- Designated Driver tickets are $10 and are available at the door only.
- Group Tickets will NOT be available for purchase on the day of the event (in-person or online). On event day, all members of the group must be present to enter together at the same time with the Group Ticket
- If the event sells out in advance, DD tickets will still be available.
- All attendees must be 21 years or older; no children can attend.
- No outside food or beverage, but pretzel necklaces are encouraged.
- ID check will begin approximately 30 minutes prior to doors opening.
- There will be a line upon entering but it will move quickly.
- Everyone who has their ticket, can proceed to the same entry line.
- Last pour will be 10 minutes prior to the session ending time. This means no samples will be poured after this time.
- Attendees may not leave with any beer, no exceptions will be made.
Portland On Tap
1 Civic Center Square Portland, Maine 04101
Find Your New Favorite Brewery
We are happy to announce that this event will feature live music from the On Tap Band. On Tap Band members have been entertaining people for years in Maine and New Hampshire. Their musical variety includes popular favorites dating back to the Beatles and going forward to Adele & Neon Trees – providing a mix that creates a great time, with lots of dancing.
Nothing goes down smoother with craft beer than great food! We’re busy curating some of the area’s favorite local food options to keep your munchies satisfied. Check back closer to the event date for a list of food that will be served at the event.
As if drinking weren’t fun enough all on its own, we’ve got some awesome activities to test your skills while you sip the day away. Find a friend and partake in a bit of friendly competition over a game of Kan Jam, Ladder Golf, Corn Hole or Crown Hole (a cross between corn hole quarters)! Don’t say we didn’t warn ya’, but luckily for those who lose, the drinks are already paid for.
Designated Driver Tickets
Designated driver tickets are ONLY sold at the event, on the DAY OF the event. DD tickets are $10 and will always be available, regardless of whether or not the event is sold out. In order to qualify for a DD ticket, you must present valid 21+ ID and you must be accompanying a paying attendee. Please go to the box office before the session begins to purchase your DD tickets and claim your status as the most awesome friend ever. And, don’t forget to snap pics of all the shenanigans so you can remind your friends of all the hilarious moments from the day that they may or may not remember! Also consider a safe ride home from our friends at 207 Taxi!
Join the Text Club!
It’s never been so easy to stay in touch + WIN!