Portland On Tap
January 25, 2020
The 6th Annual Portland on Tap will be pouring up good times and great beer at the Cross Insurance Arena on Saturday, January 25th, 2020 from 12-9pm! Pick from two general admission sessions or two VIP early-access sessions to sample 120+ craft beers from over 60 breweries!Buy Tickets Now
- Designated Driver tickets are $10 and are available at the door only.
- Group Tickets will NOT be available for purchase on the day of the event (in-person or online). On event day, all members of the group must be present to enter together at the same time with the Group Ticket
- If the event sells out in advance, DD tickets will still be available.
- All attendees must be 21 years or older; no children can attend.
- No outside food or beverage, but pretzel necklaces are encouraged.
- ID check will begin approximately 30 minutes prior to doors opening.
- There will be a line upon entering but it will move quickly.
- Everyone who has their ticket, can proceed to the same entry line.
- Last pour will be 10 minutes prior to the session ending time. This means no samples will be poured after this time.
- Attendees may not leave with any beer, no exceptions will be made.
- Beer list is subject to availability and could change from the above.
Portland On Tap
1 Civic Center Square Portland, Maine 04101
Find Your New Favorite Brewery
We are happy to announce that this event will feature live music from Holly Heist. Known as one of New England’s best rock and pop cover acts featuring front man Alex Roy of Sparks the Rescue, Holly Heist knows all your favorite hits and will get you on the dance floor in no time!
Nothing goes down smoother with craft beer than great food! We’re busy curating some awesome food options to keep your munchies satisfied. Check back closer to the event date for a list of food that will be served at the event.
As if drinking weren’t fun enough all on its own, we’ve got some awesome activities to test your skills while you sip the day away. Find a friend and partake in a bit of friendly competition over a game of Kan Jam, Ladder Golf, Corn Hole or Crown Hole (a cross between corn hole quarters)! Don’t say we didn’t warn ya’, but luckily for those who lose, the drinks are already paid for.