Saratoga Beer Summit
Saratoga Springs, New York
February 23, 2019
It wouldn’t be Saratoga Beer Week without the Saratoga Beer Summit! Help us bring the 2019 Saratoga Beer Week to summation with the 8th annual Saratoga Beer Summit. Sip the day away and try 160+ craft beer samples from more than 80 breweries in the Spa City area and beyond while enjoying live music entertainment and snacks available for purchase!Buy Tickets Now
- Free parking available throughout Downtown Saratoga.
- Designated Driver tickets are $10 and are available at the door only.
- If the event sells out in advance, DD tickets will still be available at the door.
- Must be 21 years or older, no children can attend.
- No outside food or beverage – BUT, pretzel necklaces are encouraged.
- All food and non-alcoholic beverages will be sold by Farmers Daughter.
- ID check will begin approximately 30 minutes prior to doors opening.
- There will be a line upon entering but it will move quickly.
- Everyone who has their ticket, can proceed to the same entry line.
- Last call will be at 3:50pm for Session 1 and 7:50pm for Session 2.
- Attendees may not leave with any beer, no exceptions will be made.
Saratoga Beer Summit
522 Broadway, Saratoga Springs, NY
Find Your New Favorite Brewery
Allagash Brewing Company
Barrier Brewing Company
Braven Brewing Company
Burial Beer Co.
Cigar City Brewing
Collective Arts Brewing
Dogfish Head Craft Brewery
DuClaw Brewing Company
Firestone Walker Brewing Company
Paso Robles, CA
Flying Dog Brewery
Frog Alley Brewing
Half Acre Beer Company
LIC Beer Project
Long Island City, NY
Lagunitas Brewing Company
Left Hand Brewing Company
Lost Nation Brewing
Newburgh Brewing Co.
Nine Pin Cider Works
Oskar Blues Brewery
Plan Bee Farm Brewery
Rare Form Brewing Company
Sly Fox Brewing Company
Southern Tier Brewing Company
Tröegs Independent Brewing
Ballston Spa, NY
Zero Gravity Craft Brewery
Live music and beer go together like hops and barley. That’s why we’re scouting out the best local bands to perform for you while you’re sipping some of the country’s best craft beer. Check back closer to the event date for an announcement of the band scheduled to perform.
Nothing goes down smoother with craft beer than great food! We’re busy curating some of the area’s favorite local food options to keep your munchies satisfied. Check back closer to the event date for a list of food that will be served at the event.
As if drinking weren’t fun enough all on its own, we’ve got some awesome activities to test your skills while you sip the day away. Find a friend and partake in a bit of friendly competition over a game of Kan Jam, Ladder Golf, Corn Hole or Crown Hole (a cross between corn hole quarters)! Don’t say we didn’t warn ya’, but luckily for those who lose, the drinks are already paid for.
Designated Driver Tickets
Designated driver tickets are ONLY sold at the event, on the DAY OF the event. DD tickets are $10 and will always be available, regardless of whether or not the event is sold out. In order to qualify for a DD ticket, you must present valid 21+ ID and you must be accompanying a paying attendee. Please go to the box office before the session begins to purchase your DD tickets and claim your status as the most awesome friend ever.