Saratoga Springs, New York
May 20, 2017
The 7th Annual Saratoga Brewfest is coming to the Saratoga Race Course on Saturday, May 20th from 2pm-5pm, or upgrade to VIP from 1pm-5pm! Sample over 150 releases from some of America’s best craft breweries!Buy Tickets Now
Find Your New Favorite Brewery
Live music and beer go together like hops and barley. That’s why we’re scouting out the best local bands to perform for you while you’re sipping some of the country’s best craft beer. Check back closer to the event date for an announcement of the band scheduled to perform.
Nothing goes down smoother with craft beer than great food! We’re busy curating some of the area’s favorite local food options to keep your munchies satisfied. Check back closer to the event date for a list of food that will be served at the event.
As if drinking weren’t fun enough all on its own, we’ve got some awesome activities to test your skills while you sip the day away. Find a friend and partake in a bit of friendly competition over a game of Kan Jam, Ladder Golf, Corn Hole, Crown Hole (a cross between corn hole quarters) or Beer Pong! Don’t say we didn’t warn ya’, but luckily for those who lose, the drinks are already paid for.
- Parking is free.
- Designated Driver tickets are $10 and are available at the door only.
- If the event sells out in advance, DD tickets will still be available at the door.
- Must be 21 years or older, no children can attend.
- No outside food or beverage – BUT, pretzel necklaces are encouraged.
- ID check will begin approximately 30 minutes prior to doors opening.
- There will be a line upon entering but it will move quickly.
- Everyone who has their ticket, can proceed to the same entry line.
- Last call will be at 4:50pm.
- Attendees may not leave with any beer, no exceptions will be made.
- Event is rain or shine.