Troy on Tap
Troy, New York
September 16, 2017
The 4th Annual Troy on Tap is coming to the River Street Field on Saturday, September 16th from 2pm-5pm, or upgrade to VIP from 1pm-5pm! Sample over 120 releases from some of America’s best craft breweries!Buy Tickets Now
Find Your New Favorite Brewery
Live music and beer go together like hops and barley. That’s why we’re scouting out the best local bands to perform for you while you’re sipping some of the country’s best craft beer. Check back closer to the event date for an announcement of the band scheduled to perform.
Nothing goes down smoother with craft beer than great food! We’re busy curating some of the area’s favorite local food options to keep your munchies satisfied. Check back closer to the event date for a list of food that will be served at the event.
As if drinking weren’t fun enough all on its own, we’ve got some awesome activities to test your skills while you sip the day away. Find a friend and partake in a bit of friendly competition over a game of Kan Jam, Ladder Golf, Corn Hole, Crown Hole (a cross between corn hole quarters) or Beer Pong! Don’t say we didn’t warn ya’, but luckily for those who lose, the drinks are already paid for.
- Festival location is at the corner of Division Street and River Street
- Limited parking is available immediately next to the festival, street parking available within walking distance
- Designated Driver tickets are $10 and are available at the door only.
- If the event sells out in advance, DD tickets will still be available at the door.
- Must be 21 years or older, no children can attend.
- No outside food or beverage – BUT, pretzel necklaces are encouraged.
- ID check will begin approximately 30 minutes prior to doors opening.
- There will be a line upon entering but it will move quickly.
- Everyone who has their ticket, can proceed to the same entry line.
- Last call will be at 4:50pm.
- Attendees may not leave with any beer, no exceptions will be made.
- Event is rain or shine.